What I love about you is that what other people think in their heads you say out loud! Yes, yes, I have had many people tell me this. Good or bad, anyone who knows me knows I tell it like it is.
About a year ago I met the lovely Karen C. During a weekend trip to Florida she started teasing me about how I say “Moron” all the time. The funny thing is I hadn’t even noticed. My friends have always given me a hard time about some of the phrases I say, but “Moron” was never one that anyone had pointed out to me. Well, it turns out I do in fact say “Moron” all the time. Maybe New York had the affect on me :) or maybe I’ve been saying it for years and no one has ever called me on it. Regardless, I think “Moron” is the prefect phrase for many situations :)
Someone cuts you off . . . Moron
Your crush won’t ask you out . . . Moron
You boss has unrealistic demands . . . Moron
Someone makes a stupid comment . . . Moron
The list could go on (in fact, I guarantee, no challenge, KC to come up with her favorite “Moron” situations in the Comments below :) )
Well yesterday I discovered what just might be the funniest, most perfect thing! Tired of sappy, clichéd Hallmark greeting cards – look no further. Well, tell em’ like it is with sentiments from Ella Studio. The letterpress greeting cards, jotters, sticky notes and gift tags sport saying and illustrations that will get your message across! Now I must warn you, most of the cards are make you blush, bleep-worthy, but I must admit absolutely hilarious. Just imagine getting a letter in the mail from a friend – which is always a fun surprise since the mail is usually bills and junk mail – and opening it up and it says:

About a year ago I met the lovely Karen C. During a weekend trip to Florida she started teasing me about how I say “Moron” all the time. The funny thing is I hadn’t even noticed. My friends have always given me a hard time about some of the phrases I say, but “Moron” was never one that anyone had pointed out to me. Well, it turns out I do in fact say “Moron” all the time. Maybe New York had the affect on me :) or maybe I’ve been saying it for years and no one has ever called me on it. Regardless, I think “Moron” is the prefect phrase for many situations :)
Someone cuts you off . . . Moron
Your crush won’t ask you out . . . Moron
You boss has unrealistic demands . . . Moron
Someone makes a stupid comment . . . Moron
The list could go on (in fact, I guarantee, no challenge, KC to come up with her favorite “Moron” situations in the Comments below :) )
Well yesterday I discovered what just might be the funniest, most perfect thing! Tired of sappy, clichéd Hallmark greeting cards – look no further. Well, tell em’ like it is with sentiments from Ella Studio. The letterpress greeting cards, jotters, sticky notes and gift tags sport saying and illustrations that will get your message across! Now I must warn you, most of the cards are make you blush, bleep-worthy, but I must admit absolutely hilarious. Just imagine getting a letter in the mail from a friend – which is always a fun surprise since the mail is usually bills and junk mail – and opening it up and it says:

Or another fun sentiment like,

Ella Studio also has Unmentionables note cards and tags, featuring illustrated retro lingerie patterns, perfect for Bridal Showers or when you’re in a “You are so sexy” mood. There is nothing wrong with leaving a Pinup card to let someone know your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. Unless you’re Shannan, then there are all sorts of problems :)

Snide or sexy, the lines you drop (like it’s hot) will be total hits!
5 comments:
My very own shout-out! I LOVE the phrase 'Moron'. Perhaps it would've been appropriate at my lunch mishaps day last week:
- You set off the emergency exit alarm at a high-rise office building in NY with your work friends, three 20-something girls in jeans: MORON.
- You slob part of a delicious ruben panini on your shorts: MORON.
- You make a comment about losing your shirt for a day with no other option but to walk around w/o a shirt when another person overhears: MORON.
Truly, the potential is limitless! So versatile!
So versatile indeed :) Love it KC, Love it
You girls crack me up! Where did you find these cards?! Kristan, you definitely need to have some of those.
Oooooh I like the last cards. Thanks for the introduction.
The cards are from Ella Studio.
You can buy them all online at
www.ella-studio.com
Post a Comment