I have such good news I am bursting at the seams to tell everyone! Spoiler Warnings!On FNL, the new coach (Chris Mulkey) gets fired in Episode 4.
What! I knew Coach Taylor couldn’t stay way forever!
And this news on top of:
- Kristen Bell is my Hero! I mean, she’s joining the cast of Heroes – just one more show I now have to add to my list.
- Posh Spice possibly guest staring on Ugly Betty.
- Mika re-recorded a new version of his hit song "Big Girl" with lyrics focusing on Betty –aptly titled "Betty Girl."
- An official Dunder Mifflin press release I found – classic :)
- Enrique Iglesias dating Robin and Ted going out with Mandy Moore on HIMYM
What a week :) Oh and to top it off, after finishing Twilight, Jason Dorhing’s (aka Logan from Veronica Mars) role on Moonlight as an ancient vampire makes me even more excited!
Fall TV can’t come soon enough!
5 comments:
Wait... what? They're making movies out of Twilight/New Moon/Eclipse? I'm so confused...
Well yes, they are making a Twilight movie: http://stepheniemeyer.com/twilight_movie.html.
But, what I am talking about is a TV show premiering on CBS this fall called Moonlight.
I wore my Panther's T-shirt yesterday because I was missing coach Taylor and team in my life!
K--
Sorry, I don't know how else to contact you. Knowing we share love of FNL, you MUST check out this link to host a sponsered party.
http://blogs.usatoday.com/popcandy/2007/08/are-you-ready-f.html?csp=34
I mostly want the giveaways!
Nat, you just MADE MY DAY!!! Seriously, I don't know what I would do if I won! It would be the best FNL party ever, eeevvverrr. I you read my application you would think I was in high school - scratch that middle school. Whatev :)
Post a Comment