Friday, August 3, 2007

A Spotlight on Friday Night

So basically I'm in love and having withdrawals. And well, it's FRIDAY!



Oh, and two dates to remember - and make little paper chain countdowns for:

1. August 28th - a nice little birthday treat for me :) Season 1 comes out on DVD. You can preorder it now for $19.98! And Universal is so confident that you'll be HOOKED they are offering a money back guarantee. It's seriously that good!
2. October 5th - Season 2 premiers! I'm starting to plan the party now :)

6 comments:

kez said...

Is that a hint that you want me to get you that for your birthday or are have you already pre-ordered it?

NatAttack said...

Kristan--

I LOVE how in love you are with FNL; it makes me feel right at home!

So... based on the spoilers already hinted at -- my guess is Tyra and Landry "accidentally" kill the would-be-rapist in episode 1. Thoughts or other predictions?

Kristan said...

Yeah, I'm slightly obsessed. And it's my goal to get everyone else obsessed too - my sisters and their friends are all hooked now.

And Karen, I pre-ordered it weeks ago :)

Nice prediction! I walk a fine line between wanting to know what happens but then wanting to watch it happen too... that's not to say I don't read the spoilers out there :)

nerak said...

Holy shiza. You can't post things like this because I get way too excited... and then I have to wait 2 months. ARG! I was a little distressed they didn't talked to Tim Riggins, I've been desperate for a glimpse of him. But LOVE Matt Sarecen. Love him.

MishMyBelle said...

Matt Sarecen is looking VERY GOOD in that clip. Oh my, oh my!!!! I think I am going to have to wear my t-shirt to bed tonight!! I may have to make a trip to NYC for the party! Why am I obsessed with watching a bunch of high school jocks?

maWeesa said...

I CAN'T WAIT I CAN'T WAIT!