Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Completely Addicted

A friend of Melissa and Michele’s, Natalie, just introduced me to my latest I’m bored/procrastinating at work addiction. I basically now hate her (aka, secretly love her), and I don’t even know her :)

Warning: Do not click on this link unless you are willing to suffer the consequences of becoming completely addicted and wasting several minutes/hours/days to the stress, anger and excitement of this game.

Celebrity Faceoff

The game shows you two pictures of celebrities’ side-by-side and you click on the celebrity who you believe is more famous. You get a point for every correct answer, and the game ends when you get one wrong. Easy enough right, wrong! You have to take a step back and not just think about who is in the media right now, or who you like more, but what these mysterious “judges” think. I’m still skeptical on the judging logic. Clearly Paris Hilton is going to beat out just about anyone, but then there are those that will throw you. I still don’t know how Wolfgang Puck beats Nicole Kidman!

For me, my competitive nature is no secret, it’s all about the points. It’s fun to guess and see which two celebrities will be matched up, but when my point score gets higher my heart seriously starts racing and the nervous sweats start – dramatic, yes, but you’ll see my point when you play! I’m a little embarrassed by my highest score, but gosh darn it!, I will beat it by the end of the day – even if that means I don’t get any work accomplished :)

So, who's more famous?

5 comments:

nerak said...

Ok I swear it gets harder as you go! The last 3 were tough, but I made it to 27!! I still don't believe that Jada Smith is more famous than Helen Hunt though...

NatAttack said...

I'm so glad you got addicted as well. The people who get to 96?! How is that even possible? I feel like my heart is going to stop when I get to 18...

I think I shall play again today...

KJB said...

Okay, so when did Kelly Clarkston get to be more famous than Seth Cohen! What is the world coming to? (and can you belive I'm commenting on your blog?)

Kristan said...

I'm so happy you finally made a comment Kelli! And, I knew you would be addicted! It's hard to seperate who you like more with who other people think is more "famous." The game is horrible!

Caisa said...

why couldn't you have discovered this lovely little game when i was still working @ mfz i mean honestly, i refuse to even look at it b/c i cannot get hooked as my last year starts...and i agree w/kelli. seth cohen beats almost any1...ok except daniel craig.