Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Just when you think things can't get any better

THEY DO!!

This morning the mailroom brought me a package (which is always exciting in and of itself), and then I noticed it was from Caisa!

And just imagine my excitement when I opened it and found:


That's right, chocolate covered cinnamon bears! And not 1 but 2 lbs! Even though it was 10 a.m. I promptly opened them and had a few. Thank you Kelli and Caisa!

And then, this afternoon I opened my email to find this:

You've been selected as a Friday Night Lights host finalist!

That's right, I actually won! Last Friday Nat told me about a contest to celebrate the release of FNL's second season - NBC is sponsoring 1,000 Friday Night Lights house parties. I of course immediately entered! As a host, I will get a free party pack filled with incredible fan memorabilia, party gifts like FNL koozies and towels, AND a custom DVD featuring an exclusive, advance peek at the first episode of Season 2. Totally cheesy, but well, you all know my love of FNL! So, come one, come all to the party!

6 comments:

MishMyBelle said...

I love the chocolate covered cinnamon bears from the cougar eat!?! I hope you had a fabulous birthday! Our group of friends will be promoting FNL all over the east coast...what, what!

NatAttack said...

We're kicking of Season 1 this evening.

And here's a little something to start your day right:

http://www.fnlgallery.com/coppermine/displayimage.php?pid=84&fullsize=1

nerak said...

FNL koozies and towels? I AM SO THERE. And no, I'm not being sarcastic. I definitely want an FNL towel. Michele has her shirt. I demand a towel. :) I LOVE THAT YOU WON.

nerak said...

And holy moly, Natalie, let's just say my jaw dropped over that sexy shot of my fav Canadian boy: Taylor Kitsch/Tim Riggins. Thank goodness for Canada.

Caisa said...

i would like to thank nat attack for that beyond sexy picture of mr tim riggins. wow. it made my day.

maWeesa said...

i can't wait for the party! sexy sexy riggins has been in my dreams lately :)