Monday, August 27, 2007

You know you have a problem when . . .

This morning, like every other morning, I stood in front of my closet wondering what on Earth I was going to wear today. So I took the easy route - I put on my black skirt so all I had to decide on was a shirt. Well, I decided to not choose a shirt right away and continue getting reading. Then as I was running out the door, I grabbed a black shirt. Now I know people outside of New York City don't wear a whole lot of all black outfits except to black tie events or funerals, but here in the city this is very normal - and in fact I like it (and wear it) a lot.

So now that you all know what I'm wearing today and are thinking, "What is the point of this post?" Well, here is the problem. As I'm walking down my street to the subway enjoying the beautiful morning I thought to myself, "How fitting. I'm wearing all black on the day that we are having book club and talking about Twilight. All black and vampires. Meant to be." And then I continued to daydream about Edward for the rest of my commute.

Issues. Serious Issues.

2 comments:

nerak said...

Just fyi, this makes you my favorite person in NY. Why on earth am I wearing pink? So inappropriate...

elizabeth said...

If I wasn't married to Dave, I would marry Edward.