I saw this picture and couldn't help but laugh. The adorable Paul Rudd in Interview magazine with . . . a fly swatter?Sunday morning I woke up and went downstairs to finish making my peach pies, and there they were. Flies. Everywhere. I can't ever remember seeing flies in the apartment over the last two years, but all of a sudden there were 10. And these weren't fruit flies from the peaches they were huge horse flies. So of course we don't have a fly swatter, so I grabbed the best, closest thing - a book - and starting running around our living room like a crazy person. Seriously a crazy person. I killed at least five or six flies, and I thought I'd gotten them all. After church we came home to . . . more flies! We don't have any windows open, so I have no idea where they came from, but I was determined they weren't going to stay. So I proceeded to run around the living room chasing the flies. In the morning I was all by myself, but now Karen was home too. And she started making fun of me. And for some reason these flies were smarter and faster than the flies from the morning. So, naturally, I started yelling at them. So picture me running around my living room with a book in my hand yelling at flies. Good times :) Luckily they got the message and haven't come back!
3 comments:
DEFINITELY wish I could've seen that. Oh the hilarity of PHA!
KRISTAN! I'm a finalist for the FNL PARTY! Did you hear anything?
oh how i do wish i could have seen you chasing around the flies...i can see it now. Ha-fracking-larious! It was probably as funny as that one time you spewed DC all over the mustang while dancing to Celine Dion...good times.
Post a Comment