
Well, this . . .this right here, this is my as close to over-the moon face as I'm going to get.
While I may still be mourning the loss of the wonderful Veronica Mars, today is a good day. Today, Veronica Mars’ final season hit DVD! While clearly I’ll need to get the DVD to complete my collection and re-watch my favorite scenes, the DVD also has the 15-minute Veronica Mars FBI pilot – a glimpse at what the fourth season could have looked like if the C&W wasn’t so awful. Seriously, seriously, three more years of America’s Next Top Model and no VM – clearly I’m still bitter. CW why must you annoy, tiny blonde one, annoy like the wind! I mean after all of these years, do you not instinctively fear me? (I couldn’t resist)
Well, thankfully the adorable Kristen Bell is now on Heroes and I get to hear her voice on Gossip Girls, plus Piz is on Private Practice and Logan is on Moonlight. And now I have the DVDs.
I thought our story was epic, you know? You and me.
Epic how?
Spanning years and continents. Lives ruined, bloodshed, epic. But summer’s almost here. We won’t see each other at all. Then you’ll leave town then…and then it’s over. I’m sorry. About last summer. If I could do it over . . .
Come on. Ruined lives, bloodshed? You really think a relationship should be that hard?
No one writes songs (or blog posts) about the ones that come easy.
Sisters, I think a VM marathon in the theatre over Thanksgiving is in order. Clear your schedules now!
No comments:
Post a Comment