
I think it's safe to say that my sisters and I were obsessed with Saved by the Bell growing up. We hated the middle school years - which random fact was originally called Good Morning, Miss Bliss. Loved when they worked for the summer at Lisa's beach club. Wanted a cellphone like Zack. Wanted to be Kelly Kapowski. Danced on the couches screaming, "I'm so excited, I'm so excited . . . I'm so, I'm so scared," with Jessie. Ah I could go on, good times, good times at Bayside. Even now if I'm ever flipping channels and it's on I must stop, determine which episode it is and reminisce a little. I even named my AC unit Slater - get it, A.C.
Well, every Wednesday one of my guilty pleasure Web sites, BuzzSugar, posts a Recast challenge - where they ask you to choose new actors for a classic TV show or movie. This week is was Saved by the Bell! Though the original cast was priceless, some of the new cast lists were classic. Rainn Wilson or Alec Baldwin as Mr. Belding or Whitney from The Hills as Jessie - how can you not laugh. The winners were:
Zach — Chad Michael Murray
Kelly — Megan Fox
Slater — Channing Tatum
Screech — Christopher Mintz-Plasse
Jesse — Haylie Duff
Lisa — Raven Symone
Principal Belding — Steve Carell

What do you think? Who would you cast?
1 comment:
Yay for you having a blog too! So great to hear from you! I'm so glad to hear that things are going well and am excited to hear about your new adventure with MBA school! Keep in touch NY chica!
Post a Comment