One of the good things - and trust me there aren't many - about studying is I finally walked inside the New York City Library in Bryant Park. Bryant Park is one of my favorite areas in the city, and the library is adjacent to the park. I've walked by it a hundred thousand times, but never walked inside. I'm not a big library person. I can count on my hands how many times I used the library at BYU for something other than a shortcut to the other side of the quad :) But I finally gave in, and boy am I glad. The Bryant Park branch is beautiful. The architecture, the lobby, the famous main reading room. high ceilings, thousands of books, massive windows, grand chandeliers, wood tables, brass lamps. Just beautiful.






Oh, and the other good news. It's almost over. This time tomorrow I'll be done studying . . . for now at least. Wish me luck!
3 comments:
Seriously one of my favorite spots in the city!
I hope your test went well! I am glad it is over for you....now come visit me in dc to celebrate!!
Post a Comment