Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I Love Pumpkin

I'm celebrating. I'm celebrating pumpkins. I'm celebrating fall. I'm celebrating fantastic weather. I'm celebrating fall food. I'm celebrating! How can you not be in a good mood.

Just like I love sparklers . . . I love (with a leg kick) pumpkin. 205 that leg kick is for you! Picking the perfect pumpkin at the pumpkin patch. Pumpkin carving. Pumpkin candles. Pumpkin cake. Pumpkin cookies. Pumpkin pie. Pumpkin cupcakes. Pumpkin Hot Chocolate. Okay, you get the point. Just about anything pumpkin related and any food with pumpkin added.

I already kicked off the first day of fall a few weeks ago by making my Pumpkin Cake.


While I was getting ready to make the cake my roommate Heather said a friend informed her that pumpkin, believe it or not, is a sexual aphrodisiac for the olfactory glands. Yes, when you smell pumpkin you get aroused. When Heather told him that I make all sorts of pumpkin treats, he asked, "Does she get a lot of guys?" Next time I bake, you all have to bring guys over!

5 comments:

kez said...

You're inspiring me to start dressing up my blog and making it pretty. We'll see how far (if anywhere) I get...

Caisa said...

i believe this comment needs a list...
1. i heart today's background. yesterday's was too hard to read.
2. i loloLOVE the leg kick shout out! i am ashamed to say i forgot about the leg kick, but no worries i will bring it back.
3. thinking about the leg kick makes me miss you even more...and i made better than some sex cake last night but i wish i had to break into the 205 to eat it.
4. im so glad to know that pumpkin is aphrodisiac. i will have to make some pumpkin something and invite lots of attractive men over.
5. this is getting to be a really long comment, but i saw a huge ceramic pumpkin candle at bbw and wanted to get it for you (but i couldn't get it to you in one piece)
6. i wish you were coming out this weekend.
7. i heart you!

nerak said...

Seriously, post-exam, you must teach me the wisdom of blog templates! I like this one!

Kristan said...

it's becoming quite addicting this html stuff :) ah, the design possibilities

elizabeth said...

Have you gotten a Pumpkin Pie Jamba Juice at the Wilkey yet?