Monday, October 22, 2007

Caisadia

Yes, just like quesadilla.

I'm having an I miss Caisa day. This is one of my all time favorite "classic" photos of the two of us.

3 comments:

kez said...

If only I had this picture on your birthday. I think it would have made the perfect blow-up/tee-shirt...you name it, it would have been perfect :)

Caisa said...

to karen: im sorry. next time i will not fail you. california threw me off this year.

you miss me? you really miss me? i miss you. we went to winger's and got some asspie after the game on sat. come visit me. now.

Caisa said...

oh oh oh. i forgot to tell you a funny. so we filled out a survey for ward stare spotlighting. ? favorite movie quote. so these were the 1st that came mind:

i feel the need, the need for speed.
hit the brakes and he'll fly right by.
just remember who said it first.
toepick.
you big stud, take me to bed or lose me forever.
coming from a 3rd party outside observer with absolutely no personal interest in the matter.
closets don't have windows. besides how much room do you need to sleep? but shoes, they need their space.

just thought you might enjoy that thought process...i love your stinkin' guts!