Thursday, June 12, 2008

"You lost out on a quarter of a million dollars today."


I love that Heather wakes up at 11 just in time for Gilmore Girls. A morning with Lorelai, Rory, Luke, Paris, Emily Gilmore and gang is a wonderful morning.

Today was a Season 1 re-run - starring Tristan (Chad Michael Murray). Good times.

Emily: Do you know that every night at dinner the Kennedy clan would sit around the table having lively debates about everything under the sun. They would quiz each other about current events, historical events and intellectual trivia. Now the Gilmore clan is just as smart and wordly as the Kennedy's so come on someone say something.
Lorelai: Did you know that butt models make $10,000 a day?
Emily: Camelot is truly dead.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

OMG!!! I totally love this show and Mere and I have watched the reruns of season 1-6 last summer and we have yet to see the final season..so don't tell me what happens. I'm sad the show is over. I thought it was so clever.

Adam and Bri said...

Oh, I ADORE the Gilmore Girls. Lorelai and Rory are some of my dearest friends.

Paige said...

Okay...so I have to sincerely apologize for all those years I teased you about watching Gilmore Girls. I started watching the GG reruns and I became obsessed!! I just finished watching the 7th season on DVD, and let me just say, Sean came home and found me crying my eyes out on the couch watching the final episode. I seriously felt like I was saying goodbye to my dearest friends. You had it figured out all along Kristan…why didn’t I listen to you?!? Anyway, I still watch the reruns on tv when ever they are on…they never get old! Just like good friends…:)