Sunday, June 29, 2008

My Future Vacation Home - The French Riviera

After the Amalfi Coast we were all already dreaming of our next vacation there . . . but then we docked in the French Riviera. Words cannot describe waking up in the morning to this view outside our window.



I think a yacht will be my next purchase :) The amazing view continued as we took a tender into Villefranche.



Since I started taking French back in middle school, I've dreamed of going to Nice. I finally made it. It is gorgeous.






We were there first thing in the morning, just as the famous flower market was coming to life.






After Nice we drove along the coast for more breathtaking views.



We continued to Monte Carlo - where we realized just what filthy rich means.





And then to Monaco.





I can't wait to go back to the French Riviera!

2 comments:

Britt said...

Nice is great, huh? We spent two weeks there with our Study Abroad and it was awesome.

What a terrific family vacation...it looks like you guys had a blast!

erin wilson said...

Oh my gosh....that is the most fabulous thing I have ever seen!