This year we went on the most amazing family vacation - a Mediterranean Cruise. We had two graduations to celebrate, and I've been begging to go back to Europe for years. I'm going to give each city its own post since there are so many amazing photos, but here are some highlights.
Jet lag. After a nine hour flight from JFK (I had it easy, for Shannan and Kelli that was their second flight!), we had to wait three hours in the Barcelona airport for the rest of the family. Remind me never to do that again.
Our crazy tours . . . the guides, their flags, the stickers, the headsets
Statue poses
Crazy food - this juice tasted like liquid green Jolly Rancher, not good.
Tired feet. We figured if all the 60+ year olds could handle the walking tours in their tennis shoes, surely we'd be fine in our cute sandals. Fine, yes. Tired, yes. Dirty, yes.
Kodak moments. And everyone trying to make sure they weren't on the end.
And of course, out of 2,251 there are going to be some bad ones. And if you've seen Facebook you are familiar with this now infamous photo everyone, I mean everyone, has made fun of me for.
We had the best time. More to come.
4 comments:
Oh, I can't wait to see all of your posts - a mediteranean cruise sounds like so much fun!
By the way, I love how much you've been posting lately. It has been fun to see what your life is like as a "lady who lunches" :)
I didn't know you went on a cruise to such an awesome place!! It looks like a total blast. Oh how I love the Brooks family!! I look forward to the future posts about the vacation. Looks like you are having the summer of your life!!!
How fabulous!! I can't wait to see all of the post! My family is the same way...a zillion cameras! All the Brooks girls are so beautiful!
Um...but you made that picture so it is impossible to SEE the great "look like you're being attacked by a shark face". It's all part of your evil plan, huh?!
Post a Comment