Thursday, September 6, 2007

Music

I love music. Music I can dance to. Music I can sing at the top of my lungs with. Music I can listen to over and over and over again. But I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a music junkie. I don't know the latest and greatest. I rarely even know the titles of songs (in fact ask my sisters about looking at my iTunes files - sometimes I name songs whatever I think they are called, not what they actually are . . . they get a kick out of it). I appreciate and enjoy music, but I don't eat, sleep and breathe it. I leave that to Caisa, KC, KZ, Mel . . . and everyone else who is in the know! I usually have a handful of songs I become obsessed with and listen to them over and over again, until I get sick of them an move on to a new group.

Here is my latest obsession.


I just discovered Eric Hutchinson. He has a great pop sound - a mix of John Mayer, Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz. His latest album, "Sounds Like This," came out last week and is climbing the charts. My favorite is "Oh." Check him out - let me know what you think.



He's playing at the Knitting Factory in a few weeks, anyone want to go?

1 comment:

nerak said...

Tempting... how much?