Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Do you like cheese?

I dedicate this post to the awesomeness that is my sisters, the theatre and Channing marathons. Enjoy.

The Film Experience created a checklist to determine whether or not you are a Channing Tatum.

Classic. Hilarious. Brilliant. I've plagiarized and modified their post to share with you:

A Guide to Recognizing You're Channing Tatum

Are you confused about whether or not you are Channing Tatum? If so, here's a simple guide to help you.

1. Are you morally, physically... aesthetically opposed to wearing shirts?
(side note: While we were "studying" for the She's The Man Scene It game I read somewhere that there are only a few scenes in She's The Man where Channing does have a shirt on. Not that we're complaining. . .)

2. Do you actually look younger with your head shaved?
(My "guys who can pull off a shaved head" and look HOT all started in 9th grade.)

3. Would you rather be modeling?

4. Do the simplest things confuse you?


5. Do you find that you can make everything about you?
(Like, say, when you're helping your friend choreograph her senior dance project and you give yourself the big solo in the middle of it. Or like when you're merely a supporting player - excuse me - playa in a movie starring another young rising star and a hugely acclaimed comeback actor and your part isn't really bigger than the other supporting players (a double Oscar winner and a nominee), and yet you still make the DVD menu all about yourself)

If you answered YES to most of these questions, you are probably Channing Tatum!

3 comments:

Caisa said...

here's my problem. i don't want to be channing tatum. i want to do channing. i mean, what? that's inappropriate kristan. who started your 9th grade shaved obsession? in true "friends" fashion, 1 of the first things i would have to say to channing would be, "so take off your shirt and tell us!"

Kristan said...

Hahah . . . and this is why I love you little girl!

Oh, on Ellen the other day Ellen told Eric Dane (McSteamy): "I'm just going to throw something out there and you can absolutely say no, but you know it's hot outside. So, you know, I thought you could take off, take off not your pants, but your shirt. " It was hilarious. And then she did the same thing to Wentworth Miller a few days later. I think that should always be the first question. Not, "Can I take your coat for you," But "Would you like to take your shirt off!" Classic.

nerak said...

Dang it, I swear upon my original streak that I HAVE an original streak. Alas, Caisa totally took my thought. Why would I want to 'be' Channing when I could 'have' him? I guess I'll be facing some competition.