
Ladies and Gentleman, start your DVRs. The Fall TV season is finally upon us. The first new shows of the season premier tonight, and the first show I want to watch premiers on Wednesday. Finally, the shows we’ve heard about and seen ads and promos for are here!
While I'm still mourning some of my favorite shows that came to an end last year, I'm excited to become addicted to my new favorites. Some shows you know from the very first episode that you’ll be hooked, while others it takes a while to get going. I’ve heard rumblings that the Private Practice pilot is a stinker – which kind of makes me sad because I love Addison and want the show to be good, and maybe it will get better . . . we’ll see. And while I was filling my calendar with premier dates of shows I want to watch, I realized I can't watch all of this TV! I need some balance in my life - again, we'll see.
Tomorrow I'll give you my list of the five news shows I’ve been waiting all summer to see. And, I’ll fill you in on some new guys I think will make my Future Husband list. I know you are just dying in anticipation.
3 comments:
Um isn't Gossip Girl on tonight? Can I watch with you so I'm not a TV-obsessed freak all by myself?
No, Gossip Girls starts tomorrow.
Yes, we must be TV freaks together :)
SWEEEEEET.
p.s. In reference to the 'tv-obsessed freak' comment, you know I mean that in the nicest possible way. ;)
Post a Comment