Michele tagged me a while ago, and now I'm finally getting around to it. These are random - sometimes it was hard to come up with eight and others, well, I couldn't stop at eight. Enjoy!
8 Things I'm Passionate About:
1. Spending time with my sisters laughing and having fun
2. Diet Coke, Pinkberry, Ice Cream, Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Bears, Rick Krispy Treats (these are more of an addiction than a passion)
3. Friday Night Lights – and well, TV in general. One day I’ll get paid to watch TV :)
4. The sun – I’m sad my Saturdays at the beach are over, and I miss being able to go to a pool more than anything else here in NYC
5. Traditions – creating and continuing
6. Family vacations
7. Sparklers
8. Scheming
8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
1. Continuing to Travel! Everywhere from a tiny little island with just a hut to fantastic cities like Tokyo
2. Own a home on the beach
3. Get all dressed up in a fantastic designer dress and go someplace special
4. Live abroad
5. Not live paycheck to paycheck
6. Be on The Amazing Race
7. Write something
8. Be madly, passionately in love
8 Things I Say Often:
1. And I mean that in the nicest possible way
2. Seriously
3. Clearly
4. I know, right
5. Moron
6. Heart you
7. This face right here . . .
8. Done and done
9. I’m so there it’s insane
10. Go big or go home
So maybe that's more than eight, but oh, I could go on . . .
8 Books I've Read Recently:
1. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
2. The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference by Malcolm Gladwell
3. Three Weeks with My Brother by Nicholas Sparks
4. Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood (Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Book 4) by Ann Brashares
5. The Mormon Way of Doing Business by Jeff Benedict
6. Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld
7. Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella
8. The Nanny Diaries by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus
8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over:
There are so many great songs that mean so many different things for me - bust out in song, favorite memories, chill – I don’t know how to pick just eight, so I’ll try.
1. "The Perishers" - Sway
2. "Save the Last Dance for Me" – Michael Buble
3. "Rally" - Phoenix
4. "I Drove All Night" and "That’s the Way It Is" – Celine Dion
5. "Jingle Bells" – Barbara Streisand
6. "Mambo Italiano" – Rosemary Clooney
7. "Everybody" – Sister Hazel
8. 'Walking on Sunshine" – Katrina and the Waves
8 Things That Attract Me to My Best Friends:
1. They like that I think I’m funny
2. Good conversation – flow is flow :)
3. They aren’t boring
4. They know (or at least appreciate) the movie/tv quotes I use in everyday conversation (#2 anyone?)
5. Ambitious
6. They aren’t afraid to speak their mind
7. They love tv/movies
8. They love food
8 Things I've Learned in the Last Year:
1. Don’t fight promptings
2. I wish more of my sisters lived nearby – or that I had a private jet :)
3. The bus is the best kept secret in New York when you aren’t in a hurry – it’s a cab with more red lights :)
4. Weekend trips are fantastic! Especially when they are spontaneous
5. I love my friends – it’s amazing how close you can get to people in such a short amount of time
6. Blogging (and lurking) is addictive
7. People fascinate me
8. Live for today, don’t stress the future
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
may i just say...
1. i lololove your song selections. i CANNOT believe i forgot about barbara's jingle bells!
2. seriously? seriously? i know, right? ah, and how i LoVE this face right here...
3. i miss you. i wished i lived closer or you still lived in the 205. oh how i miss those days.
4. i wish i could go see a friday matinee.
5. don't worry. no matter where i live at some point i will have a private jet.
6. i can't wait till thanksgiving.
7. i love you.
It's so funny, but everything that you listed is sooo Kristan and I love it! Not catching the 'flow is flow' quote... I even cheated and googled it and nada. And amen on #5 on the last list of 8.
Caisa, seriously, the theme of the post was 8's. And here you leave me with 7. I need to know what #8 would have been. You can't just leave me hanging :) And since Karen couldn't figure out "flow is flow" - althought I'm sure she could figure out the movie, that's not hard with me - would you please be so kind as to respond with the answer as your #8 :)
sorry my bad.
8. see! but we're talking about cheese. so, flow is flow. im honestly shocked karen didn't get it immediately!
Nicely done :) And it's a different Karen than you're thinking of.
KC - in case you need more information, it rhymes with She's the Man :)
Caisa, how could you even assume for one second that I wouldn't get the 'flow is flow' comment? Seriously? I mean, come on, that's ridiculous, am I right, am I right?
haha
Sorry to disappoint you all. But unlike some people I know, I've only seen She's the Man once. Nonetheless, I should've guessed. You girls crack me up!!
Post a Comment