After taking this photo Michelle said, "It's a good thing my self esteem ROCKS!" We laughed so hard . . . I'm still laughing! It was the theme of the weekend :)
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
It's a good thing my self esteem ROCKS!
I had a BLAST this weekend with Kelli, Michelle and Karen in Chicago. More on the weekend later when I actually have time, but basically we were silly and had fun the whole weekend. Here is a preview:

After taking this photo Michelle said, "It's a good thing my self esteem ROCKS!" We laughed so hard . . . I'm still laughing! It was the theme of the weekend :)
After taking this photo Michelle said, "It's a good thing my self esteem ROCKS!" We laughed so hard . . . I'm still laughing! It was the theme of the weekend :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment