1. I saw 3 movies in the theatre in less than 26 hours this weekend (La Vie En Rose, Sydney White - hence the post and picture of the adorable Matt Long - and The Jane Austen Book Club)
2. My latest obsession is Google Reader
3. I have a Fantasy TV Network (yes, you read that right)
4. I recently got a new computer and couldn't wait to go home and turn it on
5. I finished a 300+ page math study book in less than two weeks - and was excited about how much I re-learned
6. I'm just sent my family an itinerary for their trip to NYC this weekend
7. I'm writing a list about why I'm a dork . . .
7 comments:
Okay, that whole itineray thing...not that dorkish...I do it for every trip my parents/siblings come on. I have an itinerary, directions, zagat quotes, hotel and flight information, rain plans...okay, as I'm typing this I think I'm just proving that I'm serioulsy a dork! And I'm going to stop now because I'm rambling...the end...
HOW WAS THE JANE AUSTEN BOOK CLUB?
PS - Did I mention that I'm in love with Matt Long?!
Karen, I'm glad you did finally realize that the "whole itinerary thing" is dory. Because as I was reading your note I began compiling this reaction to it - LISTEN TO YOURSELF. Love being a dork :)
Nerak-exceeded my expectations
you are a dork. true. im so jealous im not joining for the nyc trip this weekend. get some pinkberry for me. keep sam from attacking celebrities. and don't feel too bad about being a dork. i think runs in the family.
1. i called kelli on her bday and she was distracted b/c she was watching bloomberg.
2. have you met shannan?
3. or sam for that matter?
4. your fav movie is the lizzie mcguire movie.
5. i saw a rock yesterday and got all excited b/c it looked like a patella (that's your knee cap).
You have a fantasy TV league!? Please tell me how that works? You really are a dork!
Post a Comment