I feel like I never documented my MBA life - this blog is full of family. Maybe that's because I don't really carry a camera unless I'm on vacation or because pulling out my camera in the middle of class because I want to document my study friends in W329 just sounds a little ridiculous. But my favorite part of my MBA experience has been the amazing friends I have made. I spent more time in the Tanner building than I could have ever imagined, and because of that I spent more time with my classmates - both studying and having fun. Everyone is moving; everything is ending; the Diaspora is beginning. It's incredibly sad, and I don't like it.
The weeks leading up to Graduation were busy, stressful and fun. Here are just a few someone caught on camera (and apparently cameras are only around when it's just the girls).
The MBA Closing Social

Happy Hour at Sparks

Lovely Ladies Luncheon of Luxury and Lucres

Color Me Mine

Dinner at Communal
2 comments:
You look like you got a bit of sun in that last pic! :)
Haha, yes. That was the day of the baseball game and I was how you say quite red. This weekend I actually had a funny conversation with some friends who were trying to tell me that I am olive-skinned. In my head I'm a still fair, but I guess I have "trained" so well I really am more like my sisters than I admit . . . let the summer tan begin!
Post a Comment