Saturday, April 17, 2010

Let Summer Begin

Best Saturday Ever.

Why?

I'm done. Like done, done. I finished my last final this morning. Done.
It's 70 degrees and sunny.
I drove with the windows down,
While listening to last summer's playlist,
On my way to lunch with Caisa, then the
BYU Baseball afternoon game, and I'm
Slightly sunburn.
Best. Saturday. Ever.
And it's not over yet. I'm going to dinner with friends tonight to celebrate.
Smile.

Did I mention I'm done?

No school. Sun. Baseball. It's officially summer.

6 comments:

Paige said...

Yay!!!!! Congratulations Kristan!! I think our fabulous weekend last week helped usher in the summer as well, so it's official. Let the summer begin! P.S. How is Poindexter?

elizabeth said...

Of course you're already getting sun. Congrats on the best Saturday ever.

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Kate said...

I thought last Saturday was the Best Saturday Ever. I guess I was wrong.

Liney said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maWeesa said...

CONGRATS ON FINISHING!!! i seriously can't believe you're done.