Sunday, April 25, 2010

I Did It!

Kristan, MBA. Or as the sisters would say: Master Kristan.




Samantha insisted on "hooding" me and tying my "wings."



And then trying on my cap for her upcoming graduation.


The Cannon Center Crew


Chloe and Julie


Thamina, Nicole and Emily


MBAMA (minus Rand and Jared)


Julina, Thamina, Elisa and Julie


Group shot

12 comments:

erin wilson said...

Congrats! What's next?!?

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you!!! Congrats!

Kate said...

That's kind of a big deal!

Lauren F. said...

woot woot

Amander said...

Big day!

What are your next plans?

Paige said...

Way to go Master Kristan! Congrats!

maWeesa said...

CONGRATS!!

Red said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... I'm proud to know you! Congrats, Krissy!

elizabeth said...

Isn't that what Elle Woods says when she graduated. Congrats Master Kristan

nerak said...

Can't believe two years went so fast! EXCITING!

Angela said...

I LOVE graduation! It is the best feeling ever!

Kristan said...

Liz Liz, I'm so impressed. You totally nailed the reference :)

Thanks everyone!