Crazy! Any jobs lined up? Are you still heading back to NYC or are you looking other places too?
I just applied for my licensure in New York last month - so hopefully they approve me. I am going to try and move there this fall if I can find a job. Maybe even if I can't :)
It's already been two years?! That flew by. Of course, it was probably a lot slower for the one who was actually living through it! Go on a Sonic run for me!
wow! I can't believe you are done! Congrats. I feel like we were just living in nyc together, planning the next place to go to brunch. Where to next?!?!?
12 comments:
Crazy! Any jobs lined up? Are you still heading back to NYC or are you looking other places too?
I just applied for my licensure in New York last month - so hopefully they approve me. I am going to try and move there this fall if I can find a job. Maybe even if I can't :)
Congrats, Kristan! That is completely impressive and exciting. I'm so happy for you!
I can't believe it!
Yay!! Go treat yourself to something special! Congratulations. Where are you headed next?
congrats!!!
Congratulations! Has it been 2 years? CRAZY!!!
Don't forget the sweet part of bittersweet. :)
Huzzah! You made it!!!
CONGRATS!!! So excited for you:) way to go Brooks!
WOW!! Congrats Kristan. Very impressive. Now go buy or eat something. That's what I would do at least.
It's already been two years?! That flew by. Of course, it was probably a lot slower for the one who was actually living through it! Go on a Sonic run for me!
wow! I can't believe you are done! Congrats. I feel like we were just living in nyc together, planning the next place to go to brunch. Where to next?!?!?
Post a Comment