Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Shoes Shoes Shoes



Viola: No I will not wear heels...because heels are a male invention designed to make a woman's butt look smaller...and to make it harder for them to run away.
Principle Gold: Malcolm, have you ever tried to run away in high heels?
Malcolm: No sir.
Principle Gold: Not that easy. Not that easy.

What is it about high heels? I love them. I LOLOLOVE them. But then at the same time I can't stand the pain and agony of wearing them all day long. Over the past year or so I've started wearing flats more and more, almost to the point where I almost never wear heels except for church or an event. I think it is partly because flats are in right now and also because I walk everywhere, but every now and then I get the desire to wear heels. I just feel different in them. I can't explain it. I walk a little taller. I strut a little more. I just feel sexier wearing them!

If you were to look in my little closet you could see that I have a shoe obsession. I have shoes that I've only worn a few times and shoes I have worn too many times but can't bare to throw away.

There is just something about them...

"Manolo Blahník’s shoes are as good as sex . . . and they last longer." Madonna

2 comments:

nerak said...

Agreed and agreed. Love heels despite the fact they make me at least 6'2". And seriously, Kristan, I NEED to watch She's the Man again. Hilarious quote!

Unknown said...

Looks like my favorite josef seibel shoes...great