I'm not quite sure where my love came from, but I do LOVE sparklers. Growing up sparklers weren't legal in Georgia (apparently they are now), but I do remember playing with them at my aunt and uncle's house and at the beach. The past few years when we've gone to the beach in South Carolina we've stopped at one of the big firework warehouses right off the state border and picked up boxes and boxes of sparklers. They always ask if it's for a wedding, which is when I promptly reply, "No. Just for fun." The sales clerk always seems to get a kick out of how many we are buying "just for fun."
Last week was no different. The family stopped and got some sparklers and pulled them out when I got there. :) On Thursday we ran around on the beach for a while and probably went through close to 100 sparklers. IT WAS A BLAST!
I got a little excited when my mom showed me just how many sparklers she bought!
My sisters kept getting upset because every time they turned and looked at me I was holding at least two sparklers, and they would complain they only had one. Is that a problem?
Karen dancing.
Karen and Me Caisa and Shannan
I was dancing with the sparklers and this is the picture Michelle caught of me - just me as a wee little leprechaun :)
Me, Karen, Shannan, Caisa, Haley (Sam's friend), Kelli and Sam
5 comments:
Kristan,
Oh my goodness I love that you even mentioned me in your blog. Man I miss you. How is NYC? I love the sparklers... I still think of you whenever I watch that HDuff movie.
Love the leprechaun shot. :)
are you ashamed to mention that it was during "raise your voice" that this realization occurred??! and to think what else would be added to "i'm kb and i love..." i miss the fernwood #205 :(
Good times at the Fernwood! Of course Kambria! How could I not give you a shout out when I'm talking about sparkers :) Miss you
Ok seriously, that picture of you doing the jig gets me every time. It just cracks me up because I can remember you doing it. Classic.
Post a Comment