On Friday, we had came home from dinner and shopping and were getting ready to play. Caisa was setting up the game, and I went upstairs to do some last minute cramming :) Yes, I actually had notes. Things I'd printed out from IMDB, notes I made while watching the movie on the airplane, names of songs and what scenes they were playing in ... you know basic stuff :) hehe. (Mind you, Michelle had been watching the movie on her ipod all day long!)
So the next thing I know I hear Michelle running up the stairs screaming at me for having notes. If she couldn't study them, she didn't want me studying them. The best way to explain what happened next is just to show you:
Karen came to my rescue.
It's really hard to fight when you are laughing so hard :) Michelle got away with half of the notes and ran downstairs, but Karen quickly followed.
Then Kelli decided to jump, but Karen held her own and was victorious!
You should have seen us. It was ha-fraking-larious! You should have seen the look on my parents faces. After we gained control of ourselves, we started playing at about 9 p.m. Karen and I quickly pulled ahead and were killing everyone. Then we had a string of bad luck (and Kelli and Michelle got credit for some wrong answers!) and Kelli and Michelle pulled ahead. Bless their hearts, Shannan, Sam and Haley never had a chance. I think Sam and Haley only moved two spaces :)
After three hours of grueling Scene It She's the Man play, I hate to announce that we ended in a tie! A tie! I don't even know how I agreed to end it that way. It was Midnight. We ran out of questions (Seriously! Caisa was starting to make them up as she went.). We had been playing for 3 hours! 3 hours! So, Kelli and Michelle and Karen and I were both in the inner circle and we called it a tie and crawled in bed.
Despite the outcome - a hilarious, memorable night!
1 comment:
Ok, those pictures crack me up! But Kristan, you call yourself competitive and let it end in a tie? Seriously? Wish I could have witnessed this great game!
Post a Comment