Why, why do tourists feel like they have to dress is bright colored and usually matching t-shirts? I was walking yesterday and this family was in front of me. I couldn't help but pull out my camera.
While walking past Bryant Park:
Mom: Oh, this is the library too.
Dad: Great! We can check that off our list then. Kids, that's the library right there. Cool huh.
Seriously?
3 comments:
LOVE that you took a picture of them. HILARIOUS. As a professional tourist, I can't poke too much fun at this group, but my goodness, that's extreme. Check it off the list? Lame-oh.
I agree. I can't handle the bright colored shirts. It kind of looks like a Mormon family. I love that you whipped out your camera.
Wait a second, hold up...they checked it off their list without going inside? As if walking briskly past is doing it justice. Those poor children. I bet their parents had a list of 89 places they had to see in 2 days or something like that...ridiculous.
Post a Comment