Friday, July 13, 2007

Tonight's The Night

Hilton Head Island with the family has been a blast. Beach, food, sparklers and more beach. More stories and pictures on that later. After weeks of anticipation, tonight is the night. Scene It She's The Man.

Our family is a bit obsessed with movies and TV shows - and quoting them all the time. It only gets worse (or I guess better, depending on how you look at it) when we are all together. Just imagine me times five :) A few weeks ago I came up with the idea of asking Caisa to create the game - mainly because she is the Scene It expert and she has TONS of free time at work and home since she's at home from BYU for the summer. Well, it was all downhill from there. Caisa has put so much time into it that she is considering licensing the game, and Kelli, Michelle, Karen and I have been trash talking and cramming for weeks and tonight we will finally see who will Go! Kick! Kill!

Here is just a sample of our emails. And 10 points if you can tell where we weaved in quotes:

From Michelle:
Um...if we are teaming up, then Kelli and I have an 8 HOUR car ride to prepare for this...and since it's on my iPod, we can watch the movie 5 TIMES during the trip. You all are so dead it's insane!!

AND Kelli and I can read each other's minds, so we will GO KICK KIIIIIIILLLLLLL!!!!

From Kelli:
Oh, we are going to DOMINATE!!!

Michelle--I want to beat these guys, I have to beat these guys! :)

From Karen:
Ladies! Ladies! When debutantes disagree, they say it with their eyes….

Kristan and I really are going to beat you guys though…I mean, it will almost be ridiculous…

From Me:
Well as far as an unfair advantage, Michelle can't beat me, it's not me talking, it's a scientific fact :) And Kelli, you know you are just dead weight for Michelle.

Stay tuned...it should be a fun, loud and hilarious evening :)

2 comments:

Em said...

I would love to be a fly on the wall around you and your sisters. I bet it is way fun!

MishMyBelle said...

so....who won?? All this talk, I NEED TO KNOW!!!