2007: NYC - Rachel is blonde; Paige is brunette - and Holly joined too!
2008: Salt Lake - Rachel is still blonde; Paige is still brunette - with a guest visit from Derek!
2009: Phoenix - Rachel is back to brunette; Paige is still brunette.
2010: Salt Lake - Paige is back to blonde; Rachel is still brunette.
It's fun looking back - and the itinerary is usually the same: shopping, games, pampering, food and laughing.
This year was no different - a fabulous weekend with fabulous friends. We spent the weekend at a condo in Midway. (Paige blogged too.)
The White House Bunch reunited: Paige, Kristan, Rachel, Katie
We had dinner at the BEST pizza place. I'm not kidding, I'm going back to Midway just for the pizza.
And then we took silly pictures outside.
We shopped. Katie shopped so much her Banana Republic receipt became her Miss Shopping USA sash.
We played games. We have a tradition of playing ridiculously girly games we used to play when we were little. Just because we aren't 12 anymore, doesn't mean we can't play Mall Madness at our sleepovers! This sleepover game night was monumentus though because I finally won The Barbie Game - Queen of The Prom. (Am I blogging about this? Yes, yes I am.) In order to win - and go to prom - you have to 1) get a dress, 2) be a club president, 3) get a boyfriend and 4) go steady with your boyfriend. (Seriously, I can't make this stuff up guys!) I can never, never, never get a boyfriend. It's quite comical. But this time I succeeded - and won! And the girls made me a crown in my honor.
I love playing games with these girls!
We took more pictures.
Including in "The Orphanage." The condo had a kids room on the top floor with a row of twin beds. I walked in and my first thought was little orphan Annie and Miss Hannigan's orphanage. Don't ask why, it just was. So we joked about it all weekend and had to take pictures.
The weekend was too short, and I can't wait for the WHR '11!
5 comments:
You girls are so much fun. That's hilarious how much Katie spent at BR.
Great post, Krissy! I had so much fun going back and reading about our other White House Reunions as well... man, we know how to have a good time!!!
Congratulations again on being Queen of the Prom. Your dad must be proud.
Coming to SLC anytime soon?
Love.
Yes, great post Krissy...I mean Queen of the Prom! That weekend was SO much fun I can't even take it. Watching you crowned as Queen of the Prom is something we will never forget. I also loved looking at our pics from past reunions. Can't wait to see you all in July!
Just catching up on blogs. Congrats on graduating and getting a job!!! That is just so awesome. NOw when I come up to Utah we need to get together!!! And your reunion sounds fun. Jealous you got to play Mall Madness and have a sale at the "chichen" store!
*Dear Queen of the Prom,
You still owe me some money for that prom dress I bought you. You should pay me in full as ASAP as possible.
Love,
Miss Shopping USA
Post a Comment