Saturday, May 22, 2010

From Scout Camp to Girls Camp

When I hang out with Caisa and Shannan too much I find myself acting like teenager . . . but well it's still fun. Last week we went to The Bottomless Pit, which is an old mine shaft in the middle of nowhere where people go out to and blow things up. It was quite comical. The boys where having fun being pyros - lighting tennis balls on fire and throwing them so you could see it bounce all the way down or lighting gallons of gasoline and dropping it so you could feel the explosion when it hit the bottom. Real smart. Real safe. Real entertaining. At one point Tolson turned to me and said, "Welcome to Scout Camp." When we ran out of gas we moved onto the "Girls Camp" portion of the evening. Shannan and I had gone to DI and purchased $20 of breakable crap. (an entertaining experience in and of itself) Channeling our Sarah's Mash Shack experience, we wrote on the plates and then smashed them. Great therapy. It was a fun, random, weird, hysterical evening.




2 comments:

Michelle said...

That is so fun and funny! I think I have a boring life. I will look for the Smash Shack next time I'm in SD. That too is hilarious!

Em Levy {orange + barrel} said...

Omg, that is too funny.