When I walked into my little sister’s apartment (where I’ve been sending all of my stuff) I realized the magnitude of boxes she has been living with. She’s my hero, and I love her. There are a total of 15 boxes, two plastic storage containers and one suitcase. Oh, plus now there are my two suitcases (weighing well over the official airline limit of 50 lbs. . . . opps) and my three carry-ons (yes, three. I’m that good – or is it crazy?). Where did all of this stuff come from? And I still have a box and a duffel bag in SLC. I need to minimize. We’ll see how well that goes :)

For now I'm crashing with Shannan, but hopefully tomorrow the move and unpacking will begin.
And since I know oh so many of you are getting a kick out of my life now, don’t worry I’ll still fill you in on all of the crazies. i.e. Ward Stare is going on outside right now. Shannan went to join them; I’m watching The Notebook on TV, and all of a sudden I hear singing . . . and now flirting. And yes, you can hear flirting.
10 comments:
Yay for you being in P-town! That's really not so much stuff when you think that it's your WHOLE LIFE!
Can't wait to be updated on the crazies. There a lot of them. Let's hang out soon!
There is nothing like the fresh hope of finding a future wife at the beginning of a semester. You can feel the buzz on campus. Happy Provo-ing
I'm so excited for you to get into the swing of things and then hear all about it. Enjoy the sweet sounds of flirting! :)
Way to look at the glass half full...though I can't bear the thought of you not being in the city this fall, I'm excited for your new adventure. Tread lightly or Holly's prediction will come true ;)
Oh Kristan... I'll expect your wedding annoucement by the end of the semester ;)
Have fun and keep me updated -- I'm still living vicariously through you!
xoxoxox
Oh yes. I do know you can hear flirting. Say Hi to P-town for me. And you do have a lot of stuff. How did you live in a little place in NYC with all that stuff? Maybe your place wasn't so little.
Welcome back, Kristan! And flirt, sister, flirt. You know you want to. :)
KRISTAN MY LOVE. YOU'RE SO CLOSE TO ME NOW. ARE WE STILL HAVING A LABOR DAY WEEKEND REUNION? COME LAY BY THE POOL IN AZ.
WARD STARE. I LAUGHED SO HARD.
Kristan I hope you have the biggest apartment in Ptown to fit all of your stuff!! You are one crazy girl!!!!
oh sad. this makes me wish i was in the provo too for all the crazy times sure to come. please, please don't spare details here or via texts :) and you know you miss ward stare or rather spying on people through secluded windows while they attend ward stare...
Post a Comment