Today's the first day. I should be excited, nervous, running around because I'm late, but no I have Veronica running through my head (naturally).
"Here it is, first day of college. What do you say Veronica, new school, fresh start. How about you try not to piss anyone off this time around."
Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Good luck. You'll do great! I'm impressed that you posted at 6 am. You're already off to a good start! :)
Good Luck!! You'll do great!!
I'm sure your day went well. Grad school is so much fun!
Oh my gosh. I LOVE Veronica Mars.
Good luck at school!
Good luck!!
Don't run with scissors, eat paste or stare at the 18 year old who has been married for a few years with 3 babies.
see above post as to why i heart lizzy. although i bet she doesn't even go by that anymore now that she is all mature. but seriously, i am so glad shan took a picture. b/c i got sad just thinking about how i wouldn't be able to. maybe i should tell shan to hide in your car...oh wait...
Post a Comment