Monday, July 14, 2008

Sparkler Day

As I've previously discussed, I love sparklers. So a whole day devoted to fireworks is basically the greatest day ever in my book.

This Fourth of July I went to the pool, visited with family over pizza, watched baseball and finished the evening with fireworks. About as All-American as you get - well minus the pizza I guess :)

This was my second Braves game of the season - and week. And this time they actually won!



Last year Grandma was so upset she couldn't hear the music at the Centennial Olympic Park firework show, so this year we had to take her somewhere she could hear the music AND see the fireworks. So Grandma came to the game with us. We made fun of her all day about making sure she could hear the patriotic music. So of course when she was grinning ear to ear and singing during the fireworks we had to laugh at her. :) Good times. Good times.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I miss Braves games and fireworks!! I actually got to see the Braves play a few weeks ago when we were in California and they played the Angels...the team has changed so much I didn't know any of the players and those that I did know (like Chipper) were hurt. Oh well they killed the Angels so it was fun to rub that in!!!