Thursday, July 3, 2008

Back in the ATL

Today I was driving down the freeway when I realized:

I am living at my parent's house.
I am driving my car from high school - which was much cooler and newer back then.
I am listening to the soft rock radio station - because it plays songs I know and has less commercials.

What has my life become? :)

Update: I really didn't mean for this post to be so negative/dramatic . . . I just thought it was hysterical. Let's see, what has my life in the ATL really been like:
I've gone to the pool every single day.
I have eaten out every single meal (On the Boarder twice, CPK, Moe's, Chick-fil-A and O'Charley's). - I especially love it when I'm walking out the door to the pool, and Dad calls and says, "Want to meet me at Moe's in 5 minutes?" Ummm, YES! :)
Mom paid for my manicure.
Mom took me shopping.
I sleep in a king sized bed - where I am usually fast asleep by 10pm and never wake up before 10am. :)
There is a "laundry fairy" who takes my dirty clothes and returns them clean.
I've been to one Braves game, and I'm going to another tonight.

This is what my life has become? :)

7 comments:

Em said...

It's a weird feeling isn't it? I remember when I was first back...I kept thinking is this it? No noise, everything is slow, we don't do anything...this place is boring! It does get better and easier-just hang in there! :)

Amander said...

Don't worry, I was just going to write a similar post about living at my parents' house now.

And unfortunately I am not leaving any time soon.

elizabeth said...

Just this week I was driving the car with my little sister. She asked me why I was driving so slow. I informed her I was driving the speed limit. I don't know when that happened, but it did.

kez said...

I LOVE the laundry fairy! Please tell her I say hello :)

And - Moe's? Sleeping in a Kind-size bed? Going to the POOL... This face right here...this is my I'm incredibly jealous face!

Kambria said...

Hey Kristan I sure am hoping that I will get to come and see ya when you get to Provo. Anyway I wanted to let you know that I had to change my blog address it is now nickandkambria.blogspot.com

Cassie Ercanbrack said...

Not to shabby...I was worried for you at first, but I think you will survive your month at home.

Lizzy said...

Ummmmmmm.... YES PLEASE!!