There was even a little celebrity sighting - Daniel Dae Kim from Lost. Mel, being the no-big-deal celebrity sighing New Yorker, nugged me and said, "Look left. Left. No your other left." Then Erin, Jacob, Heather and Holly tried to take an inconspicuous picture:
Then out of nowhere they started screaming, "I love Lost! Woo Hoo!" To use Holly's words, "I just don't know what just came over me." It was hysterical, and of course as soon as he walked out the rest of the table burst out laughing. Did that celebrity sighting mania really just happen?

After dinner we went back to PHA for a NYC Cheesecake Showdown. I have been wanting to do this since I moved to the city, and finally on my last night did. Everyone has their own personal favorite New York Cheesecake, and they are passionate that their favorite is better than your favorite. So I went around the city collecting different slices of cheesecake to settle the debate once and for all. Our blind tasting consisted of Zabar's, Junior's, Carneige Deli and Cheesecake Factory. My personal favorite won out - Junior's. Delicious.
We ended the evening with The Bachelorette - and watching Chelsie & Mark's So You Think You Can Dance "Bleeding Love" routine five or six times (probably the 100th time I've seen that dance!).
The day was just too perfect. I am going to miss the city, but most of all I am going to miss my fabulous friends.
4 comments:
This post makes me so sad!! Good luck in Provo! Grad school life is pretty great. If your MBA is like law school its 4 months of absolute hell and then 8 months good. It's a good balance.
I don't think you spot too many celebrities in Provo. Actually, one time I saw President Bateman at Cafe Rio. Everyone in the country knows who he is, right?
Hey lady! Sounds like a good night! I miss all you ladies too, but you and I are going to rock the west, yes?? You've got some new, exciting adventures ahead!
We miss you!!!!
Post a Comment