Saturday, May 26, 2007

A White House Reunion

Four years ago I moved into a cute little white house in Provo. It was a fun year with Katie, Rachel and Paige! We haven't all been together since graduation, and since Miss Hancock is getting married, they all came out to NYC for a girls weekend. It was a blast seeing them everyone again!

On Friday, we did some shopping. Katie, how many times did we go to Canal Street? And Rachel, how many times have you actually used that purse? :)

Friday night, we went to Romeo & Juliet at Lincoln Center. I love Lincoln Center! Especially at night with the fountain and lights - one of the best spots in the city.




Saturday we went to the Top of the Rock at Rockefeller. I actually had never been, and it is GORGEOUS! I'm never going to the Empire State Building again.






Then we rented some row boats in Central Park. It was perfect weather it - and we had a lot of fun. Holly and I raced. K&R tried rowing :)




And of course, I "broke" the boat.

Saturday night we walked the Brooklyn Bridge and ate Grimaldees pizza. It was divine!






I miss those girls so much and had a blast with them! And of course Holly too :)

1 comment:

Kate said...

1) Did you really post a picture of me with my eyes closed?
2) I forgot that you broke the handle on the boat. Hilarious.