aka Addison’s spin-off
aka Private Practice
Today’s the day. Ever since the potential Addison spin-off was leaked people have been buzzing. I must admit when I first heard the news I didn’t like it. I like Addison, and I like Grey’s. I didn’t want to lose a great character and put the original show in jeopardy because of a potential spin-off. However, I quickly changed my tune. Now I’m ecstatic to see what tonight’s episode brings. I mean more is always better than less, right? We’ll see . . .
Plus you’ve got Timothy Daly, Taye Diggs, Merrin Dungey, Amy Brenneman and Chris Lowell . . .
And, well, yes, yesterday I may have been swooning over Pizonica, and as much as I love Piz on Veronica Mars, the truth is Chris Lowell has been cast in the Grey’s 2.0. So while I’m going to enjoy Pizonica while it lasts, I also have hope that I’ll love him as the receiptionists/sufer dude/love interest on Grey’s 2.0.
I mean with a teaser like this how can you not?



I think this last one is my favorite, because it's all of us ladies shamelessly staring :) (with KZ politely starting in the background)
Let me know what you think of the episode - Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment