Hence, the lack of blogs recently. So the past week and a half of my life in a little summary: TV season finales - one of which (Veronica Mars) I'm still in complete denial that it was the series finale and not season finale - I got sick - I worked a ton to get ready for vacation - I shopped for vacation - I got my haircut (you'll just have to wait for my vacation picture to see it) - I shopped some more - And now, my computer broke and I'm procrastinating packing!
Well, I'm off to pack for THE BAHAMAS!!! YEAH! I love family vacations. I can't wait to see my sisters and parents, work on my tan, and kick everyone's trash on the waterslide races! Good times.

I'll be back in a week with pictures!
4 comments:
have fun on your trip! i can't wait for the recap blog! i'm going to be jealous of your dark tan when you get back!
A week without your blog...might be too much for me to handle. Work won't be the same without being able to laugh at how funny you are!
no, say it isn't so...you're computer is officially dead? As in dead...no chance for revival? Have a great time in the Bahamas! I'll miss you and can't wait to hear all about it!!
Missing you... come back... In real life AND your blog. :)
Post a Comment