Grinning for ear to ear I thoroughly enjoyed watching Johnny and Baby on the big screen last night. You could feel the excitement and energy from the time you walked into the theatre – clapping, giggling, cheering, oohing and ahhing, laughing, dancing, screaming . . . it was a blast! Hundreds of 20 and 30 somethings cheering when Patrick Swayze first walked into Kellermans; when Baby proclaimed she carried a watermelon; when Johnny said, "Nobody puts Baby in a corner" . . . you get the point - it was just classic. Such a fun experience – they should have more old movie screenings in the theatres. Last night just confirmed what I have always believed – all movies are just better on the big screen :) Hence I hate my sisters who get to watch everything in the theatre in the basement . . . This face. Right here. My I’m sticking my tongue out at you face :)-


Afterwards we topped off the quintessential girls evening with dessert at Serendipity. Ah, how I love that Forbidden Broadway Sundae.

And a special thanks to Melissa for being the professional tourist picture taker - last night it didn't bother me at all :) In fact, I LOVED it. Thanks!
All and all, an incredible Wednesday night!
3 comments:
To all of Kristan's blog readers, BEWARE. She blackmailed me into commenting. The things I do for her forgiveness...
But in all honesty, I'm sad to have missed this night. I grew up under a rock, and DD is one of the things I missed. We'll have to remedy that sometime this summer.
blackmail is such a strong word :)
i dont know who the first commenter is, but well, i believe that you probably did blackmail her into commenting. but now that i am bored at work, i'm sure you will be getting plenty of comments from me. :D and i love dirty dancing. i carried a watermelon.
Post a Comment