I think your 4th stop...after a day in the sun has got to be Brusters!
ahhhhh i miss those days. you forgot to explain how you finished with sytycd! woot woot! miss you!
You love to rub it in that you aren't in Africa anymore.
Can we pull a Freaky Friday and switch lives? I have one word for you...JEALOUS! Live it up girl!
I love your life, too . . . welcome back, ps.
I am so so so jealous!! I want all of those things. NOW. xoxox
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I think your 4th stop...after a day in the sun has got to be Brusters!
ahhhhh i miss those days. you forgot to explain how you finished with sytycd! woot woot! miss you!
You love to rub it in that you aren't in Africa anymore.
Can we pull a Freaky Friday and switch lives? I have one word for you...JEALOUS! Live it up girl!
I love your life, too . . . welcome back, ps.
I am so so so jealous!! I want all of those things. NOW.
xoxox
Post a Comment