Sunday, May 17, 2009

Free Time

5ish: Finish up work.
6ish: Grab something for dinner.
6:30: It's dark and there is nothing to do.

So I read 1,026 pages. Three and a half books in three weeks. And I got tons of sleep too.


Entertaining. But a really, really bad decision to read a book about food during the first week of a basically foodless trip.


Southern girl moves to NYC. Reminded me of my cotillion classes.


This is has been sitting on my bookshelf for years, and I finally read it. It has a whole chapter on Saved by the Bell. I mean really.


After two different book clubs reading this book I have finally started it. I'm half way through and love it.

5 comments:

elizabeth said...

The Devil in the White City is going to be my next book. I need to get ready for my trip to Chicago.

Paige said...

An entire chapter on Saved by the Bell!! Sign me up!!! "It's alright 'cause I'm saved by the bell!"

Angela said...

I just finished The Devil in the White City last week. I loved it!

kez said...

How did you like Julie & Julia.
I've wanted to read it...and the movie is coming out soon too.

Britt said...

I read Devil in the White City a couple years ago and LOVED it. His other one, Thunderstruck, is excellent, too! Glad you're home!