Okay fine. I didn't just walk up behind a crocodile in the wild and pose for a picture. :)
This was actually at a "botel" - boat/hotel - we went stopped at. There is a pond with a ton of crocodiles that they feed so they are really tame. This one had just eaten a big thing of meat. It was still creepy. When I touched it I was a little grossed out. But a cool experience.
I'm so glad you clairfied, because I've been telling everyone what a liar you are because there was NO WAY you actually touched a real live crocodile. And this is another example of all of your friends being way too trusting of you! Yep, I'm picking on you all the way in Africa!
7 comments:
Wow! It looks like you are having an amazing time! Are you at a zoo or was that thing just walking around?
Should we call you Crocodile Dundee or Kristan the Crocodile Hunter ... May the original Crocodile Hunter RIP! :)
oh my gosh! that's ka-razy.
Are you kidding me?? Ok, so was it drugged or something? Those things are creepy.
Okay fine. I didn't just walk up behind a crocodile in the wild and pose for a picture. :)
This was actually at a "botel" - boat/hotel - we went stopped at. There is a pond with a ton of crocodiles that they feed so they are really tame. This one had just eaten a big thing of meat. It was still creepy. When I touched it I was a little grossed out. But a cool experience.
I'm so glad you clairfied, because I've been telling everyone what a liar you are because there was NO WAY you actually touched a real live crocodile. And this is another example of all of your friends being way too trusting of you! Yep, I'm picking on you all the way in Africa!
It was a real live crocodile!!! Just a well fed one. :)
Post a Comment