I can't tell you how fantastic this is! I've wanted this feature so many times. Thank you Google.
I think I have an addiction. I know I've blogged about this before. Oh yeah, and I've taken them and them. But since the location less than five blocks away from my house opened my credit card statement has started to look like I have a problem.
I've been craving bananas. Bananas. All the time. Apparently my body needs potassium or something. And I've had this craving for weeks. Weird.
I'm so glad this is over! For Heather and my Little Mermaid tickets tonight! Now WGA it's your turn.
I think my white elephant gift is going to make it on time for next Saturday! This is a spoiler-free zone, you'll have to wait until next week to find out what it is.
Thank you, thank you, Aunt Laurie for sharing this Gma story. I am still laughing about it.
I can't believe December 1st is tomorrow. We need to get our Christmas tree this weekend. Our little apartment will smell so good!
After a week off, I'm so glad this is new tonight. Seriously, WGA I need new episodes. And last week I couldn't believe this had jumped up to $285 in less than a day after bidding started and now it's at $370 (at time of publication). Crazy.
Off to do some lunch time shopping here! Rough life, I know.
I know most of you are going to hate this post, but come on, you know you love me. It's good to be back :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Since you love lists, here are my thoughts:
1. Um...could you be more annoying!
2. Who taught you how to use links!
3. Thanks for reminding me of the Publisher's Clearinghouse story :)
4. You are still crazy!
Post a Comment