So the person I least expected to say something mentioned how I haven't blogged in over a week. I know. November's been a bad blogging month for me. I won't bore you with what I have been doing, but suffice it to say it's been a busy month.
Thanksgiving was a blast. There is nothing better than chilling at home - family, sleep, food, movies, pumpkin pie, buying $5 movies at Target, On The Border, Moe's, Chick-fil-A, Mellow Mushroom, more movies in the theatre, "testing" and approving of the new hot tub . . . good times.
Wednesday I got a new phone!!! I was so excited to get rid of my razor since it's been nothing but problems for me for the past six months. I seriously wanted to smash it into a million pieces. I'm not quite sure why I didn't. Then we went to George and Laurie's for pizza in their pizza oven - delicious!
Thanksgiving was a great day. There were just over 20 of us at the table and passing in one direction is not a skill my family possesses. So Caisa decided to we try passing a new way - criss cross. Basically what ended up happening was everything was passed to Kelli, so the whole meal we kept passing everything to Kelli before the dish could go where it really needed to go regardless of whether that was the right direction or not. You probably had to be there, but it was quite hysterical.

One of many sister dog piles. Doesn't Kelli look so happy.
Caisa and Shannan and their romantic toast.
And since none of us are married so there aren't any in-laws or children to torture, we have fun with Lindsay's children. We had this huge tin of popcorn, and I told Brenner to try and put as much popcorn in his mouth as he could. It was hysterical - you could hear Lindsay screaming at me from across the room. Then I got him to grab the kitchen faucet, point it at Caisa and spray. There was water everywhere. Good times - especially since he goes home with Lindsay at the end of the night. (Is that bad of me?)
Friday we went to our traditional Thanksgiving weekend Thrashers game. We aren't really hockey fans. In fact if it wasn't in Miracle or Mighty Ducks, I don't know anything about hockey. But for some reason a few years ago we started going when everyone was home for Thanksgiving and it's kind of stuck.

And a trip home wouldn't be a complete without movies in the theatre. I finally saw Live Free or Die Hard (yes, even with waking up to Bruce I still hadn't actually seen the movie).
And of course we had to have a sisters night with VM favorite episodes marathon.
A fabulous and relaxing weekend with the fam. Part of me wishes I could wake up at 11, eat, shop and watch movies all day everyday. I can't wait to go home again for Christmas.
2 comments:
NICE TO HAVE YOU BACK HONEY.
This post makes me wish I had sisters.
um scariest thing i have ever seen...seriously even scarier than looking in the mirror or waking up to shan naked or having to talk to carzy lady... why why would you post that for all to see? good thing i dont even know the majority of the pple that check this and those i do, well, they already know me.
Post a Comment