In case you haven’t heard, The Spice Girls are back!

After almost a decade apart, Ginger, Sporty, Posh, Scary and Baby Spice reunited in London today on to announce their reunion tour. Kicking off in LA their other US stops are Vegas and NYC.
Their new Spice Girls world tour will kick off with a performance in Los Angeles this December and will take them all over the globe - ending in Buenos Aires in January of 2008.
These tickets are gonna be selling like hotcakes. And you better believe I’ll be in line :)
Los Angeles - December 7
Las Vegas - December 8
New York - December 11
London - December 15
Koln - December 20
Madrid - December 23
Beijing - January 10
Hong Kong - January 12
Sydney - January 17
Cape Town - January 20
Buenos Aires - January 24
So what are you doing on December 11th? You are going to go act like you are in high school again with me. Hilarious! I can’t stop laughing.
1 comment:
Just let me know when we need to buy tickets.
I'm so there it's insane...
Hahahaha
Post a Comment