Any drink is made infinitely better with pellet ice. Oh how I love pellet ice. The crunch. The icy goodness. The perfect ice to beverage ratio in every sip. Seriously, the world would be a better place if everywhere served pellet ice.
I've been going to tons of new restaurants, and every time I hit the ice dispenser a gigantic smile goes across my face when it's pellet ice. The restaurant goes from "someplace new" to "new favorite" almost immediately :)
I couldnt' agree more! In fact, a girlfriend and I were just talking about this this other day. We even went as far to Google pellet ice machines for our homes. Not a bad idea, huh? :)
As a dental hygienist I would say to never chew on ice. However, since pellet ice is just the right consistency, I must say that I love it too. You crack me up.
I finally feel like someone knows what I am talking about!
How I love pellet ice! I will drive WAY out of my way to Sonic (30 minutes) just to get pellet ice. I feel the need to get multiple drinks when I am there just because of the drive.
10 comments:
are you making fun of me? or is this real life? because im pretty sure this is a defining part of my dream world..
Seriously. I agree with you. I need one in my house. We used to call it Beer ice however at the restaurant I used to work in. Oh.
Sam, this is no joking matter. This is real life.
I've been going to tons of new restaurants, and every time I hit the ice dispenser a gigantic smile goes across my face when it's pellet ice. The restaurant goes from "someplace new" to "new favorite" almost immediately :)
I am with you %100, I LOVE that stuff!
I NEVER get ice in my drinks (I know, it's weird), BUT if there is pebble ice available, I'll take it!
why do you think i am so obsessed with quick trip and zaxbys? i mean really..
I couldnt' agree more! In fact, a girlfriend and I were just talking about this this other day. We even went as far to Google pellet ice machines for our homes. Not a bad idea, huh? :)
As a dental hygienist I would say to never chew on ice. However, since pellet ice is just the right consistency, I must say that I love it too. You crack me up.
Amen and Amen
YES! YES! YES! YES!!
I finally feel like someone knows what I am talking about!
How I love pellet ice! I will drive WAY out of my way to Sonic (30 minutes) just to get pellet ice. I feel the need to get multiple drinks when I am there just because of the drive.
Oh pellet ice. I love you.
Post a Comment