I have heard tales of that! My sister said the women crawl in to the boxes and there are masses of kids left to fend for themselves. BUT my sister also came away with amazing things! You have to go back!
I don't blame you...it's insanity, or at least I've heard it is. I have no patience for that.
Hmmm. I'm not a fan of aggressive shopping. Some things are just worth paying five extra dollars for.
We, in California, call them "Utards".Mamie
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I have heard tales of that! My sister said the women crawl in to the boxes and there are masses of kids left to fend for themselves. BUT my sister also came away with amazing things! You have to go back!
I don't blame you...it's insanity, or at least I've heard it is. I have no patience for that.
Hmmm. I'm not a fan of aggressive shopping. Some things are just worth paying five extra dollars for.
We, in California, call them "Utards".
Mamie
Post a Comment