I can't believe it. It seriously seems like yesterday I was suffering through the first semester core classes and now all of a sudden my first year is over. Over! I'm done! I'm a 2nd year MBA!
Shannan and I celebrated at Smart Cookie. We tragically found out that the Provo location is closing. Shannan's immediate response: "I'm opening a knock-off and calling it Genius Cookie." Watch out Provo.
Whoohoo! NYC, Ghana and ATL here I come.
8 comments:
Congrats! Have a great summer - see you next year!
Congratulations!!!!!! That's such a huge accomplishment!
What?? You're counting down the days until you leave Provo? Honestly, congrats Kristan. That's huge.
Whoa, Ghana?? I spent a summer there, so let me know if you want tips on must sees....Sounds like an awesome summer!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Congratulations Krissy!!!! I am so excited for you. You must keep me posted on your summer adventures. Way to go! One year down. :)
I CANNOT WAIT FOR GENIUS COOKIE. Shannan broke the news to me and i almost cried. looks like ill be making my way to american fork a little too often now haha.
oh and in addition, I CANNOT WAIT for your "I'm so excited for summer with my awesome little sister" post.
Post a Comment